All monthly charges are non-refundable. Patients must provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information. Patients agree to update their account and other information, including email address and credit card numbers, so that we can complete your transactions on a timely basis.
Twelve-month minimum commitment; memberships canceled before the twelve months will be billed for the entire term. Members must give a 30-Day cancellation notice if they do not wish renew their annual membership. Memberships are not shareable or transferable.
Patients agree that it is their responsibility to book their own appointments. Certain treatments may require a minimum number of recovery days before the next treatment may begin. Patient understands that they, may not be able to receive all the included treatments at once or close in time due to medical reasons. Patients are highly encouraged to schedule their appointments at least two weeks in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
___ CANCELLATION TERMS
Please be advised that you have the right to cancel this Agreement:
- If you are unable to utilize the membership due to (a) death (b) disability (c) permanent illness (d) injury (e) a change in residence that is more than 200 miles from a participating Borealis Med Spa (f) you are being called to active duty by the United States Military and deployed outside of the state of the primary Med Spa location or (g) if the membership and/or the primary Med Spa locations fails to open or permanently discontinues operations. In order to effectively exercise any right of cancellation, you must notify Borealis Med Spa of you intention to cancel in writing to Borealis Med Spa by email at [email protected] or by mail to Borealis Med Spa 1919 Lathrop Street, Suite 104, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701.
- Borealis Med Spa reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event monies due to Borealis Med Spa by the member remain unpaid for 30 days after it is due for payment.
___ OTHER TERMS
- Borealis Med Spa VIP Membership treatments may only be redeemed by the member. If they are not redeemed by the member each month then the treatments will be waived.
- VIP GOLD $149/month, VIP DIAMOND $199/month, VIP EMERALD $479/month or VIP GOLD $1788/year, VIP DIAMOND $2388/year, VIP EMERALD $5748/year (depending on the chosen option) will be automatically drafted each month from the member’s credit or debit card beginning on the date of enrollment and each subsequent month or year thereafter.
- Borealis Med Spa VIP Membership is automatically renewed annually at the end of the initial enrollment year and each year thereafter.
- Benefits can be canceled by the VIP Member after the initial year of membership is complete by giving written notice to Borealis Med Spa within 30 days prior to the annual renewal date.
- Borealis Med Spa Git Cards may not be redeemed to pay any portion of the membership fee.
- The membership fee cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or discount or promotional gift card.
- Borealis Med Spa reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate any particular services and facilities provided from time to time.
- Borealis Med Spa reserves the right to close or modify facility hours with or without notice.